Friday, April 20, 2012

Tokcik on Zabri

Former RTM producer Zabri Adil passed away on Thursday. He was the progenitor of journalist-turned-press secretary-turned-businessman Adlin Murtadza Zabri, old boy of VI, and my fellow Johannian Adlan Mustafa Zabri. Zabri produced numerous football matches in the 70s and also the SEA Games in Kuala Lumpur in 1977. A fitting tribute was written by former TV and radio sports commentator, Haji Amran A Hamid, fondly known as Tokcik. Read it here. Tokcik's blog by right should be made a point of reference for people connected to the broadcasting industry, especially those currently running the various stations in the country. Jangan ingat dah terror sangat. Heartfelt condolences to Adlin's family. Al-Fatihah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

My name is Lizzy; I work for the PR agency that is handling the Warrior Sports (new apparel sponsor of Liverpool FC) account here in Asia.

I thought I’d get in touch as I’m currently compiling a media database for bloggers. Being a football fan yourself, I thought you would be interested in getting a copy of the press release for the launch of the new kit - would you be interested? If so, please share your email and I will gladly add you to the database.

I can be reached at ewu@racepointgroup.com. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks and have a great day!

Best,
Lizzy