Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My vote goes to...

...YB Khairy Jamaludin as the next Minister of Youth and Sports. Well, if I have the right to vote for the individual to head the Ministry...

The Rembau MP is at the right age, 37, articulate, intelligent, good orator/writer and actively plays football and polo. The Kuwaiti-born and Singapore-schooled Oxbridge product has the pizzazz to connect with youth from all races.

His stint as the deputy president of FA of Malaysia and president of MyTeam will certainly help him deal with the idiosyncrasies and shenanigans of our sports officials, not all though, I must qualify.

Though I must say I have had my fair share of disagreements with KJ, objectively speaking/writing, he fits the bill as the young and upwardly mobile Sports Minister. After all his father in law was once Minister at the same ministry and his father, Datuk Jamaludin Abu Bakar, was the Secretary General of KBS from 1971 to 1973.



And yes, I would love to have a second bite at the cherry of getting YB KJ on Dengan Izin in his new capacity...if that materialises lah!


Rembau's most wanted

I will also be anxiously waiting if Annuar Musa and Azalina Othman Said be given a new lease of life in the Cabinet...hopefully not, hehe...

1 comment:

Tiger Mizie said...

There will be better if KJ and TSAM conduct the Ministry